Ordering & Delivery Information
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase from us.
- All orders must be paid for in full prior to shipment unless prior arrangements have been made.
- We accept payment for shipped orders by major credit cards, PAYPAL or Money Orders.
- Sorry, we do not accept checks without prior approval.
- All orders require a 50% NONREFUNDABLE deposit upon placing unless picked up within 4 days.
- Deposits will not be refunded if the order is cancelled by the customer after 48 hours from placing the order.
- We do not anticipate changes, but prices, terms and delivery charges are subject to change without notice.
- Our consumer fireworks are all FEDERALLY LEGAL, so we can arrange shipments to most states. This merchandise is sold only with the affirmation by the purchasers that, in reselling or using these fireworks, they will obey all pertinent laws: Federal, State, County, and Municipality.
- All merchandise on this price list is sold upon the condition that we, the seller, shall not be liable in any civil action for any arrest, accident, or injury occasioned during the transportation, handling, storage, sale, or use of the merchandise.
- All prices are F.O.B. Wesley PA. Pennsylvania residents purchasing Consumer Fireworks must have a Consumer Fireworks resale license or pay sales tax and Pa Consumer Fireworks tax. Non-PA residents will also be subject to these taxes when picking up orders at our facility, unless they are purchasing for resale and sign a sales tax exemption form.
- We try to have plenty of fireworks in stock all year long. Due to high customer demand or delay in production, some items may be out of stock when you order. In the case of a shortage, we reserve the right to substitute a similar item of equal or greater value unless otherwise instructed by the customer.
- We can extend $1,000,000 Product Liability Insurance coverage to you ($200.00 administrative fee). We can extend Premises Liability Insurance to you ($600.00 administrative fee).
- All those individuals/entities that appear on the certificate of insurance shall be deemed an additional insured.
Truck Freight (Common Carrier)
- The minimum shipping charge for truck freight is $200.00. Shipping charges are determined by the weight of the shipment and the distance being shipped, but this cost will not be less than $200.00
- After your order is placed, we will contact you with an estimate for your shipping charges.
- Truck Freight delivery usually takes 5-10 days of placing your order.
- For shipped orders, a handling charge will be added to the freight charge. This will be 5% of the freight charge.
FedEx/US Postal Service
FedEx, UPS and the US Postal Service will not deliver fireworks. However, certain items are not classified by the Department of Transportation as Fireworks. Therefore, Federal Express and the US Postal Service can ship them to most anywhere. Their item numbers are as follows: 2003-2018 (except 2011), 2300, 2316, 4700-4706, (except 4702), 5001, 6001, 9500, 9501 and 9700-9720.
• If you have not received your order within 10 days of shipment, please notify us. If your order is lost or stolen, we will help you notify the freight company to trace your order. The freight company will reimburse you for any lost or stolen packages. If you refuse your order, no reimbursement will be made. All merchandise is carefully and securely packed before it is given to the delivery carrier. Once shipment is in the hands of the carrier, our responsibility ceases. If your shipment appears to be damaged upon receipt, please have the delivery agent make a notation stating that fact. Any delay may cause you a loss. We cannot honor claims for which a carrier is responsible. All claims for shortages and/or damages must be made with ten days of receipt of order.